Tulip Chocolate Hosts Zero to Hero Baker, A Special Baking Contest Dedicated for Amateur Bakers
Tulip Chocolate presents Zero to Hero Baker, a special program that is dedicated to helping amateur home bakers in the Philippines who are struggling to improve their baking and chocolate handling skills.
Tulip Chocolate will choose 5 amateur home bakers to be trained by our professional chefs for 5 days through a “Do It With You” online workshop. A full baking kit with ingredients, tools and equipment will be provided by Tulip Chocolate for free.
By joining this contest, you will receive many benefits that you can use to improve your baking skills. If selected, you will get a full baking kit including ingredients from Tulip Chocolate, tools and equipment delivered to your home.
Also, you will be trained directly by our professional chefs who are experts in their fields in a 1-week private course online.
To join the contest, here are the things you are required to do:
1. Show us your baking fail, cookie fail, cake fail or chocolate fail pictures or videos
2. Post your pictures or videos on Instagram or Facebook and tag @tulipchocolateasia with hashtag #ZerotoHeroBaker
3. Write a description about your creation and mention 3 friends of yours to join
4. Post deadline is on 13 May 2022
Also, there are some terms and conditions:
1. The contestant must be a citizen of the Philippines
2. They must have a fridge and a freezer
3. They must have an oven
4. They must have a stable internet connection
5. They must be available on required dates (6-10 June 2022) from 10.00-17.00 PHT
6. They are also open to be featured online and on our Tulip Chocolate social media
For more information about the program, DM us on Facebook Tulip Chocolate Asia or Instagram @tulipchocolateasia